Frequently Asked Questions
Did you find the answer to your question? Go here to provide feedback.
Go here to watch a video on how to install your EyeFly3D film.
Sometimes your existing apps will experience issues after you upgrade your phone operating system. To continue enjoying Glasses Free 3D viewing on your video app, we suggest that you back up your saved video files, uninstall the app and then reinstall.
• Connect your phone to your computer, go to iTunes, click on the Apps button and scroll down to File Sharing.
• Click on the EyeFly3D Vid App and select all the saved files under Documents on the panel to the right. Save these to a folder for safekeeping.
• Delete the EyeFly3D Vid App from your phone and reinstall via the App Store.
• Return to File Sharing and upload your saved files to the App
If you choose not to back up your saved files, please be aware that reinstalling the app will remove all of your content from the Media tab in the App.
The apps accept Stereoscopic Side by Side mp4 video format at this time for uploading video
• Connect your smart device to your computer
• Launch iTunes
• Click on the tab displaying your device name
• Click the Apps tab
• Select Eyefly3D Img or EyeFly3D Vid from the bottom left menu
• Click the ‘Add’ button and select the photo or movie you wish to import. This will move it into the App and you can view the content on your device via the Image or Video app.
Or, simply upload your 3D video in YouTube and view through our EyeFly3D Video YouTube tab.
Images in autostereoscopic format can be uploaded.
We currently support Left and Right images directly from some off the shelf camera such as the GoPro Cameras (www.gopro.com ) and you may go to their website to download their 3D videos to see how stunning 3D movies can look. We will be supporting a number of other cameras soon. Stay tuned.
We intend to release in the third quarter of 2013, a 2D to 3D converter for images with very minimal user intervention. Please be patient as our software engineers toil to give you the best solution(s).
There are tens of thousands of 3D movies in YouTube and we stream them directly from YouTube. We intend to release more support for sites current displaying 3D content.